BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/08/02

What is my Good at?


...What is my Good at...?

sadness again...
yesterday saw some artworks from my friend...
looked it's very well...
how can she did it...
she is still a student from another college...
just one year...
she has been very pro in her artworks...
she said still have more good than her students in her class...

is me still new?
or i can't do it well?
i don'n know...
just wanna ask my self...

...What is my G.O.O.D at...?


2 comments:

DevilAngel said...

Everyone also have his own talent..
In this world not everyone after born out will noe everything...
She sure that already do alot of practice already!!
Do more revision.Check or learn from internet and get idea.
Dun feel that u everything also duno,dunno also must learn until noe then u onli can improve.
Learn sumthing slow not a ur fault.
Just Try ur best...
I will support

Devil Angel

william said...

thx~ i will try it~
i will use this holiday to improve myself~
as fast as i can...
coz next sem sure has more harder...