BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/08/25

Hope




Today is first day i was study on semester 2...
in computer lap, i felt happy i'm siting with Bill...
he is a nice guy... he can learn very fast in class...
and his know a lot of things about computers...
he was taught me a lot of things before...
hope he can sit with me as a long time...
because i know i'm a boring guy...

i have a course of LE102 Spoken English...
in this class, we will won't speaking any language except we are using English...
this is a troublesome problem to me...
because i'm still weak in my English...
i think my English level is most low in my class...
however, i must put more efforts for myself...
God bless me...


2 comments:

Casper Lim said...

who said u r boring guy la? aiyoyo.. dun think like tht la william
tell u something..
u know at spoken english class actually i wan call u de but i think i will paisei to see wan say u nice look then say u nice to talk haha n say u fashion!! izzit i should pick u ? haha.. should not pick up wei lun haha.

william said...

lol... i said myself eh loo...
coz i feel my friends always felt boring when go out wif me...
really..? haiz yoo... no need paiseh eh lah... but in the end.. u jz call wei lun.. anyway.. thx yr praised^^