BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/08/24

semester 2


will be busy and tired again...
starting for my semester 2 now...
i'm taking 6 subject in this semester...

MD114 Elements of Multimedia
MD121 Typography

MD226 Digital Illustration
MD123 Photography 1
MD124 Introduction to Multimedia

LE102 Spoken English


this sem will be more tired and busy than sem 1...
cause this sem have to do done a lot of assignments...
most have to presentation ...
have to use English to present it...
but my English is still poor...

trouble for my course fee and money of material...
total course fee for this semester is RM 2800
still have to bought camera for Photography...
it's around 3k ++
how can i make this money...

mom...
i think i will borrow money with you again ...

can i...?

3 comments:

~P@ng M3!~ said...

what model of the camera that u want to buy? dont force urself... u always give pressure to urself... juz relax...

william said...

sry... i still dun noe...
i think i will let u noe after thursday...

~P@ng M3!~ said...

okay... juz let me noe by leave me a msg in my chat box.. ok... thx..