BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/08/22

result for Sem 1


went to school took my result just now...
felt ~S.A.D~ when saw my result...
i had took 6 subject of exam in semester 1...
below is my results~

IT 102 Computer Software Application ----- A
IT 111 Computers and Computing ----- D
LE 050 Communicative English ----- C
MD 111 Design Fundamentals ----- A-
MD 112 Visual Studies ----- B+
MD 113 Computer Aided Design ----- B+


Although i got pass in this sem...
but i'm not satisfied with my result...
because i don't want get any subject low than C
and my target is score A in all subject MD...
those all are design course...
but i just got 2 B+ and 1 A-

just felt SAD and sorry to C***l...
i just got D in Computers and Computing...

anyway...
i must take more hard in Sem 2...
hope i can do it...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

izzit D is fail?
so y u never let me noe ur result is come out...
suak la...

...:::CaRoL:::..

william said...

actually D is pass 4 this subject...
jz in my mind... D is fail...
i dun 1 get D...
i din told u coz i really felt sad n sry to u...
worry about how 2 tell u...
Sorry...

~P@ng M3!~ said...

dont feel sad anymore.... juz work hard for ur next semester... aza aza fighting la~~

william said...

but i dun wan get any subject is below grade C... then my friend was hard to teach me b4 ... jz felt sry 2 her...

~P@ng M3!~ said...

nvm la... i noe she will forgive u... as long as u had try ur best in ur exam!!

~P@ng M3!~ said...

dont think too much la... she will forgive u as long as u had try ur best in u exam... she wont blame on u....