BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/08/06

can you let me drive your car at sometime?


raining~ raining~
i like rainy day...
but sometime rain will get me trouble...
today is rainy day again...


rained just now when i went to worked...
but i had still went to worked by motorcycle..
my mom has still won't let me driven car...
when i came back from worked just now...
rained again...
i get wet in the rain when i came back..

i like rainy day ...
but i don't like get wet in the rain...

why my mom won't let me drive car...
WHY?
worry about i get accident?
worry about i have not money to get petrol?
or what?
i know u want me use my own money to buy some thing i want...
but...
can you let me drive your car at sometime?
please...

sleepless... is me drank too strong of coffee just now?
or i'm get bad mood again...

0 comments: