BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/09/12

you never


S**k!
i was really hated my sister so much!

i already have my own laptop now...
so i was very seldom to using the destop right now...

but just now...
my sister was crazy scold me again...
because the destop was running too slower...
she's scold me put too much of things in destop...
said me wasted the Ram and memory...

What the F**k!?
i already move my things to my laptop...
just leave some software and references in my user to easy for some time i will used to done my work...
because laptop of course won't handy than destop to do a work...

she said i already having a laptop...
so she want to delete my user of destop...
she was really wanna occupy the destop...

this computer is mom bought for us to share use...
she has never wasted a penny of money for this computer...
but she wanna alone has to get this computer...

how about me?!
i waste my time, i waste my spirit, i waste my sleep time and else...
i work hard and study...
have not enough time to do my home work and not enough sleep...
now just hard to got a laptop...
and now i'm still trouble about my DSLR camera...

she has a job and can get the salary more than RM1500...
but she just waste her money to her own..
every things ask mom to buy and always say this is for easy to do this do that...
then mom was also heard to her said...

mom was always believe her and not believe me...
WHY?
sis she is selfish, domineering, cunning and else...
but you just always support her and believe her and always keep quiet when i quarrel with her!

to Sis..
You go to Hell! I really hate you so much!


Mom...
you never know Why i dislike stay at home...
you never know Why i dislike talk with you all...
you never know Why i always keep quiet at home...
you never know Why i always hiding my own in room...
you never know Why my attitude be come like that...
you never know What i'm thinking...
you never know me...
You never... ...


...i just wanna vent my emotions in here...

0 comments: