BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/09/05

rich family


is Moody many days already...
cause trouble about the camera...

Yesterday went to school...
classmate was chatting about the camera..
i'm so envy they have a rich family...
they just ask their parents...
they will easy have a camera...
moreover they have a well camera...
some have Nikon D5000 or Nikon D90...
that price is around 3k to 4k just for body...
so expensive...

i think i just can have Nikon D3000...
it is around 2k just for body...
it's have not include the lens...
the price for lens is around 1k...

my mom have no more money to lent to me...
she was also won't let me buy it...
she was not understand this subject is including in Diploma Multimedia Design..
so...
i did not ask her any more...

from beginning...
she was din't like me took this subject...
now i want spent her money again..
she's sure won't pay me..

anyway...
now i just have two choice..
1. i just let this subject fail then retake again.
2. borrow money from my friends .

i choose second..
but now is still have not body lent to me..

just thinking... what methods i can i do again...
just hope...
i have a rich family...

2 comments:

Casper Lim said...

william.. i tot i am the one who jz got this annoy but u also o?
i dun hv money to buy lor..
mayb will get on end of sept
haizz...
duno how leii..
maybe will use my dad old dsl? haha.. tht one use flim de.
they say college got lor..
dun be sad k?
i am also sad but dun think it first. will have they way to settle geh.

william said...

ya... trouble this thing long time already... i really dun noe what can i do... i hv no more money.. my mom oso same.. now she's very angry me.. how can i make this money...
but at least u can get it on end of this month...