BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/05/28

GOOD LUCK


quickly... towards the end of this short semester break...
i still have not done my homeworks and the assignment...
a lot of thing was waiting me...
and the second sementer was comeing soon...
don't know i can pass and continue to second semester or not...

and i still can not improve my english skill and still not get $4000..
because next semester i shall have taken course of Photography so must buy the expensive camera...

and then next semester courses have a lot of presentation ..
i'm poor english... how can i do it..T_T
i don't know i can do it well or not...
but i will try my best...


GOOD LUCK for me and all my friends...

2 comments:

HanHan said...

my english also very noob..
lets improve together,
hehe..

william said...

^^