BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/10/08

可以吗


this week really get tired...

had not off day of my working..
moreover on the same time i was rushing my assignment...
felt like going to die...

tomorrow i will have a photographic class at night to taken photo of night scene...
but i have not a camera...
all of my classmate was already got their camera...

i had asked my mom to lend to me $1500 last week..
but until today she is still have not response...
i knew she was not very willing to lend to me money...
i also know she is busy...
so i never disturb her...
but i really need it tomorrow..
if not...
how to i learning in class or do assignment...

she always just keep ask me to borrow from my friends...
but she never know what happening will going on...

my friends were already gave me $600 and more as my present...
mom...
did u knew it?
if you knew it...
what your felling...

我不懂为什么。。。
为什么我会牵涉到那么多人。。。
我真的不想麻烦大家。。。
没想到我读书尽然会影响大家。。。
谢谢大家的帮忙。。。
但。。我还是还没买到。。。
我的成绩也没有很好。。。
反而渐渐输了好多人。。。

好想。。。不读了。。。
可以吗。。?

如果活着那么累。。。
为什么还要活着。。。

1 comments:

DevilAngel said...

Don't give yourself so much of pressure you will going to crazy.Just relax and do it.If really no idea or blank just go play game or have some entertaiment or sleep.after that you will not feel not so much pressure then u will did your job nicer.Trust me,this is my solution.
Assignment and everything you sure can done it 1 by 1.Dont too rush i also don't want to see u getting crazy.


Devil Angel