BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010/10/19

is better let me leave to this world...


i am feeling pressure for recently!
assignments like cannot finish but keep more and more...

cannot finish assignment on time...

cannot did well for my assignment...

have no body can help me...

the pressure made me can't breathing...


how long i never have a good sleep?

how long i never hang out with my friends?

how long i never enjoy in my life?

when i back to home..

see my brother playing game..

sister back from work will also can enjoy in front computer or date with her friends..
only me..
back from college...

do assignments..

back from work..

do assignments..

my family seems like don't know me...

don't know what i am thinking..

what i am doing...


who care me...
if i have a chance, i hope i never appeared... never...

is better let me leave to this world...

0 comments: