BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010/01/19

sem 3

sorry to all my friends again cause i had long time din't updated my blog..

i"m having my short semester now..
the time i will spent in this semester is only 2 months..
but the study time i have to spent in every days are so long..
some of day my class is 11 hours per day..
start from morning 8am till 7pm..
after still need to working..
it's crazy..

my life is still same but more rush than last sem..
assignments and homeworks have to done very fast and rush..
almost every week have to do presentation and process..
it's not only one..

i was taking 4 subjects in this sem..
that's --
MD 122 Corporate Identity & Branding
MPW 1113 Bahasa Malaysia
MPW 1133 Malaysia Studies
MPW 1153 Moral Education

all the subjects are i'm not good in those..
hope i can get pass in this sem..

0 comments: