BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/12/10

i'm back!


Hi, all my dear friends.. i'm back!

sorry about i had long time did not updated my blog.
cause i was busy about my final assignment..
now almost finished all already..

one mount ago my life like fight with time everyday ..
damn tired every day.
was not enough sleep everyday ..
everyday never sleep more than 4 hours..
sometime i had never sleep at all..
everyday when i was woke,
i just face to my laptop whole day to rushed my assignments.
now i can get more rest already..

but next week i will have 2 exam..
and will pass up last assignment..
GOD bless me..

then i will get 3 weeks of semester break..
a real break to let me rest..
i will use this break to sort out all my things..
cause i had not time to sort out last mouth till today..
my room like rubbish..
and i will improve myself ..
cause i found that i was gradually lost a lot of people..
i must put more effort..
cannot let the whose was support me get disappointed ..

i will upload my artwork soon..
pleas a wait..

0 comments: