BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/07/23

what's wrong with me


Don't know why...
recently... i can not concentrate on doing one thing...

on the road.. i can't properly to see the cars and the road..
at work.. also can not concentrate...
yesterday night on work.. fall donw the cup again...
what's wrong with me recently...?
is me too tired?
is me something wrong?
what's i'm thinking about?
i don't know...
i gradually can't properly to see something on some time...
my hand do not listen to me to do a thing...
the limbs and the brain are disconnected...

anyway...
i just try to do my best on the thing...

next tuesday is C n C exam...
i haven start to do revision..
haiz...
i just hope i can get pass...
Good Luck to me la....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...r u ok?
long time dint visit ur blog d..
hope u r rite at all...
try to take a rest for ur mind..
god bless u...

william said...

ya... thx yr care...
i m fine...
who r u.?
u hv visit my blog b4?

Casper Lim said...

wei u mai siao siao la..
anything?
aha.. take good care lur..
wan exam d wor..
u read d?
i just read a bit..
also wait die de la me..
i think i will resit this subject lo><

william said...

i oso dun noe ...
recently like that..
i think is no problem ..
thx yr care...
dun worry...
if u r resit... u may will seen me oso...

DevilAngel said...

Try ur best anyway...dun too stress!
If reali feel that very pressure...
Try to have a rest first,no matter in ur work or education also is the same.
Hope is all the best to u!!

Devil Angel

william said...

thx~ T_T friend~
but i really need money~